All course lectures from the 2014 course are now available on DVD.
How To Order
To order a complete set of 2014 Course DVD’s click here.
DVD CME Accreditation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Medical Association (AMA) standards. San Diego Shoulder Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. San Diego Shoulder Institute takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity. San Diego Shoulder Institute designates this enduring material educational activity for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
DVD Date of Release: 10/01/14
DVD Expiration Date: 10/01/16
After completing this DVD course, participating physicians will be able to:
- Identify indications and treatment options for
- Total shoulder replacement
- Bone loss
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- SLAP repair
- Rotator cuff repair
- Identify strategies to improve outcomes for shoulder arthroscopy, arthroplasty, reverse total shoulder prosthesis, and shoulder fractures.
- List measures to improve surgical technique in the treatment of shoulder disorders.
- Identify approaches for the physical examination, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of the shoulder.
- Identify treatment options for
- Proximal humerus fractures
- AC separations
- Complex fractures
- Massive cuff tears
DVD purchases will be shipped via UPS or USPS and will be shipped 3-5 days after the order is processed. International orders will be shipped via USPS Airmail and Express Mail.
If for any reason you find the DVD set unsatisfactory, it may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a complete refund, less the cost of shipping.